Monday, January 28, 2019

Not an usual semester break

Hola !

This is actually my first post for 2019 ! 



Asha here, seeking time and leisure to write in my beloved blog ! Its 29 January, Tuesday 2019, im still here in my university, UMT. but fyi now is semester break for degree student. I have done my semester 5 and finish my final exam on 17th January. but why im still here ? in UMT rather than have a relax sweet time at home.

I blame myself for that hahahaha, Im quite pack this semester break to get ready for my last final semester before i graduate. Busy with my final year project (lab analysis), my club programme and also busy preparing for next semester big event. So, terpaksa lah sis yg selalu homesick ini berkampung di Terengganu even in semester break.

Biasanya, sebut cuti jer, confirm aku balik rumah. Tak menyempat ! Habis jer final pukul 12/1 then pukul 3 ptg biasanya aku dah naik bas, pukul 6 biasanya dh sampai Kota Bharu. Aku mmg dikenali sebagai manusia yang sangat suka balik and sangat sayang rumah, rareky to see me spend time in Terengganu during holiday tapi sekarang, im still here.

Oh, but its okay, i already bought my bus ticket. Im going home maybe for a week before come back again here. Saya akan balik Jumaat ni to spend Chinese New Year holiday with my family and hometown friends. I miss them !

Oh, actually saya baru jer balik dari KL, few days ago. Program kelab to have delegation with other universities at zon tengah semenanjung Malaysia. we visit 4 university. 3 private uni and 1 universiti awam. Balik jer dari Kl, saya demam and dpt sore throat yg agak teruk with addition of ulcer/ulser (i cant remember the exact spelling) dekat my throat. Sakit, susah nak minum, and ofcourse cant eat. I spend 2 whole days laying on bed sleeping, and on the first day i cant even eat anything nor drink something. I actually have many plans to do on those two days but i cant. My kelab penasihat siap call apa semua but i dont have any energy to do work. My pengarah program call and whatsapp asking when i will conduct my meeting with my team but im really sorry to tell that i cant do that stuff for now. Im very tired physical and mental hahahaha.


UKM (Bandar Baru Bangi)


Sunway University (Sunway City)


MMU University (Cyberjaya)


UniKL MIAT (Sepang)


Ah, but now im okay, even i still have a little bit ulcer/ulser there but still i can and drink already. Sunday, i already have energy to do my work. I already start my lab analysis and will try to finish it before Friday ~ (Friday is the day i will go home !)

I will go to KL for two more activities. One is for event sponsorship (i'm the sponsorship director for cesf19) and another one is for career fair. Im in charge to bring rombongan UMT to the Mega Career and Study Fair (MCASF 2019) at KLCC. Heol im that busy and yeah ofcourse gonna prepare for my final year project progress presentation that gonna will be organize on the first week of new semester. Hope everything went well.

Sekarang ada satu lagi keserabutan di kepala which is kena cari tempat internship ! Saya tak jumpa lagi tempat untuk buat latihan industri and saya tak dapat buat my internship dekat kelantan since takde tempat yg suit me well. Habislah, the penyelaras for intership already said that by MARCH we all should already have place to do so ! Sakit kepala nak fikir aduhai.

and here a few pics from my laboratoy work.


Analytical balance ~


My working space


Bunch of egg crab from one sample.


Egg crab under dissecting microscope

I think thats all from me today, i will write again later when i have time. For sure its gonna be after i have relaxing time at home. Excited because im gonna meet my family and will have sweet time meeting my hometown friends ! I miss them all !

Ahh, and i'm also want to share few pics of my first ever visit to Putrajaya hahahaha. Its my first time there. So, this post gonna end with my picture. Till then, bye :))





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave a comment here :))