Thursday, November 10, 2016

FIXI ~ Creepy ~ Bored night

Image result for bored

A vey bored night ~ since I’m typing this on 2.26 AM in the morning of Friday ~ Sesajer menaip dlm Microsoft dlu sbb dri tdi xleh nk buka dashboard blog. 

I’m done reading two creepy books today ! ‘Mereka’ and ‘Velvet’ I start reading Velvet first in the early morning to cover up my nervousness since I got presentation utk subjek etnik in the early morning. Both are from FIXI kind of books. one genre that I prefers to read.
Dua roommate Terengganu aku balik minggu ni, leaving me and Hajar (kedah) tpi mlm ni Hajar ajak one of her friends utk tidur dkat bilik kami yg sunyi ini. Well, aku xbnyk ckp sngt dngn Hajar, since aku rpt dngn Kak Nina. Diorang tgh brbaring skrg sambil menonton Miracle In Cell Number 7. I expecting a tears coming down HAHAHHA.

I like books. To be more specific, a fiction kind of books. Tak kisah romance or the creepy one. Romance confirm lah since most of the girls read that kind of genre right ? The creepy one ? Yeah, lately I prefer this kind of genre too. Its not like I’m scared of the thing that I read. Well, to be truth bulu roma aku sometime brdiri while reading this kind of genre.

I salute the writer. They create up a story that sometime even make us feel the character. I sometime can be one with the books. What I mean is, I can sometime feel it near, the character, feel like they are human real people just like me, breath in the same air.

But not all books are good. Well it’s depend on the storyline and also sometime it depends on how the writer bring out the character, finish the ending part, how the klimaks give us thrill. Many of the books that I read ? many ? hmm I cannot give a correct definition to ‘Many’ that I say. But I can say some of the books, sometimes from the start cannot bring me the excitement when reading, I cant catch my mood when reading. Sometimes, from the start the books bring me an adventurous but penyudahannya, ending part trlalu mengecewakan. Well, bukan mngutuk bukan mencaci, since aku pun bukanlah penulis. Cuma seorang insan yang memiliki blog utkku mencoretkan kata kata. Aku menulis skrip pun amatur. But, I got an interest on it.

Image result for novel Kacau

One of the FIXI product that give a great impact for me is Kacau by Ariff Adly. Oh no, I think I love all his product. ‘Kacau’ , ‘Mereka’, and also ‘Gelap’. A mysterious guy I think who think beyond this dimension. Why I said that ? Try read ‘Mereka’ and you will feel me. Back to Kacau, his work really impress me. I feel the creepiest part that he made ! I feel the character, even I just read only one time of the books, I can tell people again the storyline. Rasa mcm dekat di hati his product ! Kacau ni brkisar tntg sekumpulan anak muda yg gilakan ghost hunting yg akhirnya memakan diri mereka sndiri. Ia apabila one of them make a crazy deal with those spiritual thingy. Deal bodoh yang akhirnya memerangkap diri dan rakan-rakannya satu persatu. 

Image result for novel Gelap

While, Gelap didn’t involve mahkluk mahkluk halus or jin or spiritual things but it about dendam seorang insan yang akhirnya membawa kepada pembunuhan satu persatu manusia manusia yang pernah membuat onar ke atas insan yg disayanginya. A vey great style of killing people ada dlm novel ni. Imagine gigi dan kuku you dicabut satu persatu dengan keadaan sedar tanpa guna ubat bius. Bayangkan dirimu di ikat di sebatang pokok tanpa ada peluang untuk meloloskan diri, then dicurahkan dngn jus maple manis and then, sarang tebuan dijolok, and anak beranak tebuan tu dtg mnyengat tanpa korang dpt buat apa apa. Yeah, that’s all one of the cara bls dendam yang ada dlm novel Gelap.

Image result for novel mereka

For ‘Mereka’, this novel still fresh sbb aku bru hbiskan novel ni tdi dlm pkul 1 lebih. Mengisahkan tntg seorang insan yg punya deria keenam yg dpt melihat mahkluk yang tidak dpat dilihat insan lain kerana bloodline yg mgalir dalam tubuhnya. Ia trut mnceritakan bgaimana sekumpulan sahabat yg punya pertalian yg akrab untuk brganding bahu keluar dari dimensi yg brdasar kata kata Luke (watak dlm novel) sbgai dimensi terapung, iaitu separuh dimensi manusia dan separuh dimensi mahkluk lain. Sekumpulan sahabat itu diuji dengan kebijaksaan mereka cuba meloloskan diri dari segala jenis dunia yang trpksa mereka lalui. Novel penuh emosi humor sense, creepy part, even nilai murni prsahabatan, ketuhanan, kesesatan manusia gara gara cinta dan bnyk lagi unsure unsure yang trdapat dalam novel ini.

Selain karya Ariff Adly, aku trut membaca novel novel lain dari FIXI production spt the famous ‘Kelabu’ yg mengisahkan tentang pengkid yang bercinta dngn sesame jantina, penulis membuatkan kita lngsung tak perasan description lelaki yg dikatakan main character itu sbenarnya adlh seorang wanita sehingga ke ending part. Cuma, aku tidak berapa mnyukai endingnya yg agak open. Memaksa aku berimaginasi. Also, Asrama, Gantung and also others that I forgot their title. Not everyone like that kind of story, the prove is I have one of my friends that doesn’t like creepy scary thing, so she will not read, she will not watch it. NEVER ! unless I persuade her.

Image result for novel kelabu, gantung

Image result for novel kelabu, gantung

For romance genre, trlalu banyak sehingga aku rasa aku tak perlu myebut walau 1 daripadanya. Aku juga suka ‘family’ kind of genre. Books about life sometime help us with the reality.

Image result for cik bunga cik sombong novel

Image result for cik blur dan encik ikhlas


Is my writing give a value ? Adkh ianya a good entry, I don’t even know and cannot say thing. It just my own kind of preferences as on of the people that was born in this democracy country. 

p/s : i'm just uploading this post this morning since smlm hujan so, line mcm erghh jer. hahahahha Enjoy reading :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave a comment here :))